Wednesday, July 21, 2010

End of Summer


So... I get to this about once a semester. But, it is now the end of the summer I have spent the last three months in mesquite working away at the new and amazing Portrait Company. I have learned so much this summer. Not only photography but about life and family. Family is so important and I love them so very much! Even when they drive me crazy and I just want to be back in cedar. But, now that I am about to move back (2.5 weeks..Not that I am counting) I know I will miss them so much. I see them often but Who knows what next year will bring and where I will be in my own life. I am dating my own superhero Shane Lee. We just had our 10th month anniversary and are looking forward to the 4 month anniversary of his baptism. He is the most amazing guy out there. He treats me like a princess and won me over in minutes. This summer was the best and the worst. Best in that I was able to spend time with the family and at The Portrait Company, I have had so much fun letting my creative juices flow. The Worst because I have been away from Shane. Don't get me wrong I still see him but the everyday visits and late night movies have been lacking this summer. I can not wait to go back up to school and start with another chapter of my life. JUNIOR YEAR! We will see you then and if I don't write soon expect another update in December. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Another family member update! You should update more often since I am all excited about this blogging stuff now! :) It will be excited to have you back up here in Cedar! Love ya Nellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! I will try harder to be a good blogger! Love yours by the way. I am going to go follow it right now. Can't wait to be up there to! We will all have to do stuff together more! I had a blast dutch-ovening.

    ReplyDelete